top banner

top banner

Friday 11 May 2012

Ellie Knott - Wedding Flautist






I am able to perform from my varied repertoire of music at your wedding.

The beautiful ethereal serenity of the flute is perfect for your wedding whilst you are signing the register for your guests to listen to and during the service to make your day special and memorable.


I can also play at your reception providing an intimate and social ambiance for you and your guests during your drinks reception and/or wedding breakfast or I can play the saxophone as an alternative to give a sophisticated upbeat jazzy  atmosphere.


For more information check out my website, www.ellieknott.co.uk, where you can also listen to samples of my music or contact Judith Knott judith@ellieknott.co.uk

Bookings already coming in for Summer 2012!

All proceeds go towards my Ecuador Expedition 2013 fundraising.





Blog Archive